5501 Carnegie Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28209-3462
Nightly Rates: ( 140.00 - 140.00 )
We invite you to experience the excellence of Hyatt Charlotte. In the prestigious 90-acre SouthPark business community, our hotel is five miles from downtown and the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Visit the finest shopping restaurants, theaters and entertainment that the city has to offer, all within walking distance SouthPark Mall and the Philips Place Shops are just a few of the attractions convenient to our most memorable of Charlotte hotels.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 633-7313. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3PM
· Check out time is 12PM
· Time Zone is Eastern
· Opened in 1989
· 262 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 7 floors.
Exit Airport to Billy Graham Parkway South. Proceed on Billy Graham Pkwy for 2.5 miles and exit to the right on Tyvola road. Approximately 4 miles down Tyvola road, the road will change names to Fairview road. Proceed straight on Fairview. Continue on Fairview to Barclay Downs and make a left onto Barclay Downs. Take Barclay Downs to Carnegie Blvd and make a left onto Carnegie Blvd. Hotel will be on your left.
* Across from South Park shopping mall and within 2 miles of Phillips Place shops * 4 miles south of downtown Charlotte Convention Center * 8 miles from Charlotte/Douglas International Airport * Located within walking distance from SouthPark mall, movie theatres & fine restaurants- as well as convenient to uptown, I-77 and I-85.
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
* Scalini - A 102 seat informal American Gourmet restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner serving our award winning Lobster Ravioli. * The Club - Our Atrium lounge, open evenings, is located directly across from Scalini Restaurant
Please contact our Catering Department to discuss the possibilities for any type of function. From corporate meetings to wedding receptions, elegant dinners to innovative theme parties, the Hyatt Charlotte can do it all. We also offer the full service Regency Caterers for all of your off-site catering needs. Please call for more information about our meeting facilities, including our new Queen's Court Ballroom. This addition will provide 3,000 square feet of function space, and boasts skylight ceilings and spectacular courtyard views.Cotillion Ballroom
* 2607 square feet; Theater style - 300, Schoolroom - 160, Round - 200 * Section AE - 858 square feet; Theater style - 90, Schoolroom - 48, Round - 60 * Section B - 858 square feet; Theater style - 90, School room - 48, Round - 60 * Section CD - 858 square feet; Theater style - 90, Schoolroom - 48, Round - 60Other Meeting Rooms
* Queen Charlotte - 588 square feet, Theater style 50, Schoolroom 36, Round 40 * Queen's Court Ballroom - 2925 square feet, Theater style 360, Schoolroom 100, Round 220 * Monarch - 532 square feet, Theater style 60, Schoolroom 35, Round 35 * Queen Elizabeth - 414 square feet, Theater style 50, Schoolroom 24, Round 30 * Queen Victoria - 414 square feet, Theater style 50, Schoolroom 24, Round 30 * Sharon Boardroom - 207 square feet, Conference for 8 * Mecklenburg Boardroom 207 square feet, Conference for 8 * Crown - 481 square feet, Theater style 50, Schoolroom 30, Round 30 * Citadel - 400 square feet, Theater style 36, Schoolroom 18, Round 24
* Charlotte Hornets - NBA Basketball. At the Charlotte Coliseum (the "Hive"). * Carolina Panthers - NFL Football. At the new Ericsson stadium. * Charlotte Knights - AAA Baseball. At Knight's Castle in nearby Ft. Mill, South Carolina. * Charlotte Checkers - Minor League Hockey. At Independence Arena. * Charlotte Rage - Arena Football. At Independence Arena. * Charlotte Express - World Team Tennis. At Olde Providence Racquet Club. * NASCAR Racing - At Charlotte Motor Speedway - racing held throughout the year. * Golf - One of Carolina's hottest spots for golfing. Championship courses nearby, including the TPC at Piper Glen. * Polo - Off Tom Short Rd. in nearby South Carolina. * Paramount's Carowinds - Amusement Park and Amphitheater only 15 minutes away. * Mint Museum - One of the Southeast's leading art museums. * Discovery Place Museum - Planetarium and Omnimax Theater - Interactive science and technology museum for the entire family. * Blumenthal Performing Arts Center - Broadway Shows and special attractions. * Spirit Square Center for the Arts - Features multiple art galleries, performance spaces, studios and educational opportunities for performing and visual arts. * SouthPark Mall - Directly adjacent to hotel, the largest mall in the Carolina's features great shopping, entertainment and dining. * Historic Areas- Myers Park and Dilworth - Drive through these beautiful, old neighborhoods and enjoy fine shopping and dining along the way.
A suburban hotel in Charlotte's new 90-acre corporate office development. South Park is Charlotte's premier business and entertainment community.Charlotte Coliseum
Home of the NBA Charlotte Hornets. Featuring many other entertainment events throughout the year.Charlotte Motor Speedway
Home of many NASCAR racing events throughout the season. (704) 536-5600.Paramount Carowinds Amusement Park
Large family theme park offering rides, shows and many seasonal attractions.Carolinas Panthers Stadium
Blumenthal Center for the ArtsDiscovery Place
* Omnimax * Planetarium