601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Nightly Rates: ( 158.33 - 188.33 )
The 700-room Westin Charlotte offers a premiere Uptown location in the heart of the city's financial district. A convenient trolley stop whisks guests to the city's hottest dining and entertainment district. The hotel features 38,217 square feet of meeting space with a 16,277 square-foot Grand Ballroom accommodating 1,220 guests for banquets. All guest rooms and suites feature the Heavenly Bed®, dual-line telephones with voice messaging, large work desk, in-room data port, complimentary gourmet coffee, in-room movies, and minibar. Our full-service concierge and well-equipped business center are available to attend to all those last-minute details. A gourmet restaurant and an outdoor café are guaranteed to satisfy any palate. A number of attractions are within minutes of the hotel including the shops and restaurants of Historic South End, the Charlotte Convention Center, and Bank of America Stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers. Westin didn't discover fresh air, but we're proud to offer it at this hotel. This is a smoke-free hotel, Breathe Westin(TM).
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 12 Noon
· Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time
· Opened in 2003
· 700 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 25 floors.
Take the Airport Freeway to Billy Graham Parkway South. Take Interstate 77 North to John Belk Freeway (Exit 9B). Exit on College Street and continue to the hotel located on the right.
Take Interstate 77 South to John Belk Freeway (Exit 9B). Take the College Street Exit and proceed to the hotel located on the right.
Take Interstate 85 South and take Exit 38 to Interstate 77 South. Continue on I-77 South to John Belk Freeway (Exit 9B). Take the College Street Exit and proceed to the hotel located on the right.
Take Interstate 77 North John Belk Freeway (Exit 9B). Take the College Street Exit and proceed to the hotel located on the right.
Take Interstate 85 North to Freedom Drive (Exit 34). From Freedom Drive, merge onto Interstate 277 North via the ramp on the left. Then take the College Street Exit towards downtown. The hotel is located on the right.
Take Interstate 40 West to Interstate 85 South. Continue on I-85 South to Interstate 77 South. Proceed on I-77 to the John Belk Freeway (Exit 9B). Take the College Street Exit and proceed to the hotel located on the right.
Take US Highway 74 West and take the Stonewall Street Exit. Turn left onto Stonewall Street. After passing the first stop light, turn into the parking center (please note, this is not the main entrance to the hotel).
Take Interstate 240 West to Interstate 26 East. Continue on I-26 East to County Road 74 East. Then proceed to Interstate 85 East. Continue on I-85 to Interstate 77 South. Take the College Street Exit and proceed to the hotel located on the right.
Nearby Airport: * Charlotte/Douglas International Airport - 5 Miles Nearby Cities: * Matthews - 12 Miles * Pineville - 14 Miles * Huntersville - 18 Miles * Lake Norman - 18 Miles * Davidson - 20 Miles * Gastonia - 20 Miles * Lake Wylie - 22 Miles * Waxhaw - 22 Miles * Mooresville - 23 Miles * Concord - 25 Miles * Ft. Mill - 25 Miles * Kannapolis - 30 Miles * Monroe - 30 Miles * Rock Hill - 30 Miles * Salisbury - 45 Miles * Shelby - 45 Miles * Statesville - 45 Miles * Hickory - 50 Miles
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport - 5 Miles
Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
* Mecklenburg Aquatic Center - 0.1 mi/0.2 km * Bank of America Stadium (Home of the Carolina Panthers) - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Charlotte Symphony Orchestra - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Blumenthal Performing Arts Center - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Children's Theatre of Charlotte - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Charlotte Repertory Theatre - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Opera Carolina - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Mint Museum of Craft and Design - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Spirit Square - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Levine Museum of the New South - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Discovery Place - 0.5 mi/0.8 km * Afro-American Cultural Center - 0.6 mi/1.0 km * North Carolina Dance Theatre - 0.7 mi/1.1 km * Charlotte Historic Trolley Museum - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Queens University of Charlotte - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Mint Museum of Art - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Ovens Auditorium - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Cricket Arena - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Charlotte Merchandise Mart - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Renaissance Park Golf Course - 7.0 mi/11.3 km * Charlotte Coliseum - 8.0 mi/12.9 km * Paramount's Carowinds Amusement Park - 9.0 mi/14.5 km * University of North Carolina at Charlotte - 11.0 mi/17.7 km * Lowe's Motor Speedway (Charlotte) - 14.0 mi/22.5 km * Concord Mills Mall - 14.0 mi/22.5 km * Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre - Charlotte - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * The Divide Golf Club - 17.0 mi/27.4 km * Birkdale Golf Club - 17.0 mi/27.4 km * Waterford Golf Club - 23.0 mi/37.0 kmLocal Corporate Offices
* The Charlotte Observer - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Knight Ridder - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * UBS/PaineWebber - 0.1 mi/0.2 km * First Union/Wachovia Financial - 0.1 mi/0.2 km * Duke Energy - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Compuware - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Cap Gemini - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * BB&T Corporation - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Ernst & Young - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Merrill Lynch - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Deloitte & Touche - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Grant Thornton - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * McKinsey & Co. - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Bank of America - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * KPMG - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Computer Associates - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * AON Corporation - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * PricewaterhouseCoopers - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Accenture - 0.6 mi/1.0 km * Carolinas Medical Center - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * University Research Park - 11.0 mi/17.7 km