7876 Valley Road
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Nightly Rates: ( 139.00 - 139.00 )
Located on Highway 321 Bypass in the heart of the Village of Blowing Rock. Only a short walk to Main Street shopping, restaurants and art galleries. All our guestrooms have refrigerators, microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers and private decks, some with hot tubs. Our accommodations include guestrooms, suites and cottages, some with fireplaces, full kitchens and Jacuzzis. Pet friendly rooms are available. Complimentary continental breakfast and an afternoon wine & cheese reception served daily. Open year round.
Indicated rates are for search purposes only; please check for specific rates when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· Time Zone is EST
· Opened in 1951
· Renovated in 2005
· 22 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 1 floors.
Take Highway 321 North to Blowing Rock. Follow the signs for Highway 321 Bypass when you enter Blowing Rock. The Inn will be on your left before the light at Sunset Drive.
In Blowing rock 8 miles from Boone
HKY-Hickory - 40 Mi S, CLT-Charlotte International Airport - 90 Mi SE
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is not required. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 3 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay plus tax. No-shows are charged a fee of 1 night stay plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast and a Wine & Cheese Reception served daily
- The property has two meeting rooms with a total maximum capacity of 60 people. MEETING SERVICES: - Audio/Visual Equipment - Cellular Phone Rental - Computer Printing - Copy Service - Internet Connectivity - Secretarial Services - Courier - Fax Machine - Notary Public - Shipping - Catering - Computer Modem Hookups - Copy Machine - Equipment Rental - Fax Service Nickajack Lodge - Dimensions: 24' x 40' - Maximum Capacity: 50 - Description: available after 11am daily, perfect for catered functions, receptions, and social events.
- Amusement Park - Basketball - Bicycling - Cardio Vascular Exercise - Dancing - Driving Range - Exercising - Fishing - Golfing - Hiking - Horseback Riding - Hunting - Ice Skating - Jogging - Mountain Biking - Museum/Gallery Viewing - Shopping - Snow Skiing - Sports Event - Stair Stepper - Stationary Bike - Swimming - Tennis - Theater - Treadmill - Universal Gym - Weightlifting - Wine Tasting - Winter Sports - White Water Rafting
* Boone - 8 Mi N * Main Street - 0 Mi W * Blowing Rock Memorial Park - 0 Mi N * The Blowing Rock - 1 Mi S * Appalachian Ski Mountain - 4 Mi N * Tweetsie Railroad - 5 Mi N * Moses Cone Estate & Pkwy Craft Center - 2 Mi W * Glen Burney Trail - 5 Mi W * Blue Ridge Parkway - 3 Mi N * Mystery Hill - 4 Mi N * Native American Artifacts Museum - 4 Mi N * Appalachian Hertitage Museum - 4 Mi N * Blowing Rock Stage Company - 0 Mi W * Grandfather Mountain - 15 Mi W * Mast General Store - 10 Mi NW * HKY-Hickory - 40 Mi S * CLT-Charlotte International Airport - 90 Mi SE